Thursday, December 6, 2012

Clover cafe along Syed Alwi Road

Me and my two sketches in Clover cafe along Syed Alwi Road. 





After lunch and seeing that it was going to rain soon, I went into a nice cosy cafe called 'Clover' which I spotted while sketching the shophouses earlier on to chill out. Bought a cup cappuccino and finished off with the cafe sketch. Nice coffee by the way. Not crowded too. 

The final sketch was quite an incidental one. The rain turned into a mini storm and I was stuck. I then had an idea to sketch on a parking coupon entirely with a brush. The waiter & waitresses are my audiences. One was rewarded with my permission to take a photo of the cafe sketch to show it to her boss. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT DANIEL LIM

bigcowdesigns@yahoo.com

This site is copyright 2007 - 2011 by Daniel Lim.