Thursday, April 30, 2009

Candid Sketches - Old Lady Complaining

Old Lady Complaining in West Mall Foodcourt (2008)

It was a fine afternoon and I was seated comfortably in a food court enjoying my bowl of Korean Kim Chi noodle. Then I was interrupted by two ladies who sat on the next table. Apparently the elderly aunt was complaining to her younger friend about his son and everything under the sun, soon that interruption became an opportunity.

An opportunity to draw. She looked kind of fun to draw. Soon her expression was shouting 'draw me, draw me'. And so... I captured her, and her friend, and the contextual background.

This time I only have a Pilot G-2 pen with me and of course my faithful little drawing pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT DANIEL LIM

bigcowdesigns@yahoo.com

This site is copyright 2007 - 2011 by Daniel Lim.